It's time to put those graver skills into action
Unfortunately bead and bright setting is not quite as easy as it looks!
Which gravers should I start out with for bead and bright setting?
In this video we used the following GRS quick change gravers together with standard wooden handles:
GRS high speed steel – quick change onglette graver – size 2/0 – Rio Grande #118213
:GRS high speed steel – quick change round graver – size 52 – Rio Grande #118209
GRS high speed steel – quick change flat graver – size 40 – Rio Grande #118204
Want to learn more?
We would love to welcome you to the Metalsmith Academy where we can help you create the jewellery you always dreamed of.
- Incredible classes with close up videos and crystal clear explanations
- Extensive full colour handouts for all our classes (a firm favorite with our current members)
- Quick win projects, we call them Express Bites. If you don’t have the time to commit to a full class, but want to learn some new skills quickly, these are for you
- Bi-monthly challenges to help get those creative juices flowing
- Active community forums – and when we say active, seriously it’s like a party over there!
- Direct help – Lucy and Vennice are over in the forums every single day to help
- Exclusive discounts
- Tips and tricks galore – you got a problem, we create the content you need to fix it
Just click below to join the family now!